Monday, January 2, 2012

Words can alter matter!

Excerpt from, “The Answer For Life”



Dr. Masaru Emoto is a Japanese author and entrepreneur known for his

claim that if human speech or thoughts are directed at water droplets

before they are frozen, images of the resulting water crystals will be

“beautiful” or “ugly” depending upon whether the words or thoughts

were positive or negative. Emoto claims this can be achieved through

prayer, music or by attaching written words to a container of water. Since

1999 Emoto has published several volumes of a work titled Messages

from Water, which contains photographs of water crystals next to essays

and “words of intent.” If you go to youtube.com you can view many of

Dr. Emoto’s experiments.



I did one of Dr. Emoto’s experiments myself. I placed the same amounts

of cooked white rice in jars and sealed them. On one jar I placed a label

that said life. On the other jar I placed a label that said death. I kept the

jars on the island in my kitchen. Several times a day for thirty days I

would pick the jars up and speak to the rice. To the jar I labeled life I

would say, “I speak life to you, I love you, you’re beautiful, you will live

long and prosper.” To the jar I labeled death I would say, “I hate you,

die, I curse you, you’re ugly, rot, grow mold, you’re worthless.” I took

pictures of the jars and recorded the process. By day eleven the jar labeled

death began to turn brown and develop black mold spots. The jar I labeled

life was still white and fluffy. By day fourteen the jar labeled death was

getting darker brown and growing mold fur all over. The jar labeled life

was still white and fluffy. At the end of thirty days the jar labeled death

was completely brown and moldy. The jar labeled life was just beginning

to look a little tan in color.



This experiment only reinforced my belief in the Scriptures regarding the

authority of the believer and the power of our thoughts and words. To the

friends and family that visited my house and saw the changes in the jars,

it made believers out of them! I highly suggest using these experiments

to teach your children.

No comments:

Post a Comment